If you suffer from hair loss or thinning of hair and look for ways to stop hair loss and help hair growth, here are 8 remedies you can try.
1. Take about 10-15 minutes to massage the scalp before going to bed. Rub your hands till quite warm. Begin from forehead, massage your way down to the nape. Repeat .Good massage stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp. Make it a habit. Do it every night, over time, you’ll find remarkable result. Not only does it help stop hair loss, but it helps hair growth. You’ll have shiny healthier hair.
2. Head Stand (this is my favorite) – stand on your head and keep it for 1- 5 minutes if you can. If you can’t do it that long, a few seconds will do. You can gradually increase the time when you feel more comfortable with the posture. It helps increase blood circulation to the scalp, thus promotes hair growth. A word of caution, for people who have certain conditions, this posture may not be suitable. Consult your doctor before you begin.
3. Cut five thick slices of ginger. Put them in a pot of water. Bring it to boil. Keep it boiling for 10 minutes. Rinse hair with the water when it becomes lukewarm. It helps prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
4. Drink cucumber juice daily. Cucumber is a fantastic source of silica. Silica is important for hair health. Daily cucumber juice intake helps prevent hair loss and promote your to hair grow healthier.
5. Apply Aloe Vera jel directly to the scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse. Twice a week. Aloe Vera has been long been known for their beneficial effects to hair health and hair loss prevention. It helps the scalp by healing it and its balancing the pH level, thus making the scalp a better environment for your hair.
6. Soak one ounce of ground rosemary, two ounces of ground sage, and a half ounce of ground nettles in one pint of ethyl alcohol for a week. Strain the solution and add one ounce of castor oil and one ounce of water to the liquid. Apply the solution at night before bed or before shampooing. Rosemary and sage are herbs that promote a clean scalp, stimulation of the hair root, and thickening hair.
7. Put a few drops of vinegar into warm water. Rinse your hair with the water. Vinegar is thought to have a normalizing effect on the scalp’s oil glands and pH level as well as having a strong cleansing effect. This practice can prevent hair loss and help hair grow healthier and thicker.
8. Mix one teaspoonful of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Take it with or between meals. For hair loss caused by a tissue salt deficiency, apple cider vinegar can supply the deficiencies where needed, thus help re-establish a natural balance and help hair grow.
Choose whatever you like to give it a shot and stop hair loss. Choose whatever you like to give it a shot and stop hair loss. Visit http://anti-hairloss.com for more information on fighting hair loss.